What it's needed to install the team chase style cage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
I just want the bare minimum, I don't want any extra stupid crap just to make it look nice, the cage just needs to be able to stay on. Was Gunna get the km triton but the TC knockoff is cheaper and taller for that 70cc. With the triton the 70cc head would be touching the roof so it's a no go

Last edited:
If you are mounting the chase style cage you definitely need the side mounts as the body pins are what holds the side of the cage as well. Without them the cage will just wobble around on the mounting posts

Last edited:
If you are mounting the chase style cage you definitely need the side mounts as the body pins are what holds the side of the cage as well. Without them the cage will just wobble around on the mounting posts
Yup I just ordered it ? cage, front and rear 5t body mounts, those little things that attach to the front shock tower, side mounts without splash plate things, and cage ? didn't buy the splash protector cuz I forgot but later down the road I'll buy them and hydro dip them In red carbon or carbon.

Last edited:

I've seen quite a few videos where guys are running with out the side parts . But I agree with you . I did the full 5t conversion just makes more sense to me too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks