What motor is in the T1000?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this information when I asked Rovan factory if KM and rovan are the same:

They are not identical.
They share most parts. But not all, and they have different assembly line.

i always thought that the engine,s are not a clone of either, as they have a one piece clutch housing cast on the engine case..unlike cy /zen you can remove the clutch housing...or have they changed the set up...

i always thought that the engine,s are not a clone of either, as they have a one piece clutch housing cast on the engine case..unlike cy /zen you can remove the clutch housing...or have they changed the set up...

The Rovan is a exact copy of the cy. The clutch housing comes off the block, and all parts are interchangable with the cy/Zenoah.
I can forward you the pdf I recieved from Rovan.

The Rovan is a exact copy of the cy. The clutch housing comes off the block, and all parts are interchangable with the cy/Zenoah.
I can forward you the pdf I recieved from Rovan.

clubin ..

no need i take your word on it......

do you remember or know which engine has got the clutch housing cast as one piece with the block???...

mine came with a 29cc engine, not sure of make of it, just know its a fuelie 29cc. very good and strong motor so far for me, no issues with it running, and clutch housing can bolt to engine so its removeable, replaceable.

the k,m motor is a clone of the c,y and the c,y is a clone of the zenoah, the last k,m 29cc motor i worked on had the clutch housing moulded onto the casing, but they may well have changed it now, mcgreger is the man to ask on this forum he works in a shop who only sell k,ms .

ok, least mine seems to be a good strong running engine, so far. and the added deep well Vstack i just put on, replacing the shallower Vstack, should make it better. the one i had gave it lots more umph, and this newer one, should do a tad better.

it may be a clone of a clone of a Zen, but at least its working good.

ok, least mine seems to be a good strong running engine, so far. and the added deep well Vstack i just put on, replacing the shallower Vstack, should make it better. the one i had gave it lots more umph, and this newer one, should do a tad better.

it may be a clone of a clone of a Zen, but at least its working good.

ditto. :D

mine has removable housing.

hopefully a nice weekend day this time round i can get a chance to run it with the new deep well Vstacker on there. got the boot replaced after makin the mod to that gear cover tab that tore off the boot end the other day.

video takes so long to xfer, but i may try to video it running and post it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks