what pipe are you running on your beetle pro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im running a DDM Top End but mine isnt a pro, not sure if this will matter or not.

Awesome pipe with minimal mods to get it to fit. Power throughtout rev range and very strong. Plus the finish on them I think is second to none. :)

im running a victory rc pipe loads of extra power realy nicely made raw finish not blingy chrome sound sweet not over loud its fitted to my marder beetle don't have to cut any of the roll cage its well safe in side the car not like some of the jet pro ones were they hang out the back i would 150% recomend this pipe the best thing ive done to my car so far plus if it fits the marder beetle ok then it will fit yours the same

Last edited:
im running a victory rc pipe loads of extra power realy nicely made raw finish not blingy chrome sound sweet not over loud its fitted to my marder beetle don't have to cut any of the roll cage its well safe in side the car not like some of the jet pro ones were they hang out the back i would 150% recomend this pipe the best thing ive done to my car so far plus if it fits the marder beetle ok then it will fit yours the same

i like how that fits. for mine i had to cut more for the ddm pipe. kinda cut too much because @ first i wasnt using the undertray.

Last edited:
its well tucked in nice and safe the jet pro i had before would had to of cut loads away plus its going to get dented mines well hidden i was supprised i never had to cut any of the shell away result you pay all that money on a shell just to remove a large part and weaken it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks