What pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastlane81

Anyone here know of a good tune pipe for FG on road?

Has to be under $200

If you can help with some tips that would be great!

Thanks

Anyone here know of a good tune pipe for FG on road?

Has to be under $200

If you can help with some tips that would be great!

Thanks

I've been looking at this pipe but haven't found any reviews so I haven't pulled the trigger ---There is also a cheap pipe on ebay and I like the style but not buying this just including the picture for reference.

http://www.davesmotors.com/jetpro-fg-on-road-car-non-silenced-pipe-nickel.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111868193706?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I like the idea of a rear mount with less dirt and oil buildup on the body.

Yeh, I've been looking around but nothing. I really want a Samba but its no where to find in the US. Everything is in UK.

Any suggestion on where i should buy a Samba pipe?

No idea where you will find that pipe in the US unless you find it on eBay ---Try the European eBay and maybe you'll catch a break.

Hey MonsterAir ---I chatted with a friend of yours --erick2663

Isn't FG Supply located in Canada?

Nope they're in CA. I just bought a Genius set up station from them at a very reasonable price. Last I checked the Samba Titanium was $360 on their site..... Yes I seen that thread about your yankee. Mean't to chime in and let ya know a guy in our group has a yankee and would probably bring his out if you came down with yours. erick2663 is good people and can drift that pig of a losi around like it's on ice!

Nope they're in CA. I just bought a Genius set up station from them at a very reasonable price. Last I checked the Samba Titanium was $360 on their site..... Yes I seen that thread about your yankee. Mean't to chime in and let ya know a guy in our group has a yankee and would probably bring his out if you came down with yours. erick2663 is good people and can drift that pig of a losi around like it's on ice!

LOL that's pretty funny ---- As I told erick I don't know what I'm going to do with the Yankee. He said he was interested in it but if not I may put it up on eBay or do Craig's List. I'd trade it for something also. No rush to do anything with it but it's a shame it's just collecting dust.

I hear that. Beware of ebay though, especially their global shipping program. Check my latest thread for details.

I'll only sell to someone local for pickup or local delivery ---Say free delivery within 100 miles ---To dam big to box up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks