What RCs do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 bajas, a rebuilt top to bottom Traxxas monster buggy with a full mod 27cc and a 1mm stroker crank making it a 28 cc, 2 muck 45 inch cut down deep vees, a 57 inch cat with quickdraw 25 3 bearing, 1 36 inch Aeromarine cat with a 45 pip nitro engine, 5 21 sized nitro deep vees, 2 electric boats, 1 air boat. The mucks have CC racing 26 zenoah full mods in them. I also have 2 sikk 27 new generation marine engines, the 2 bajas well one has a full mod 23 that is at oneills now being dynoed, the other has a 28.5 full mod cy, I also have one more CC racing full mod 26 zenoah for backup. one bone stock 26 zenoah marine, 2 stock 23 cy aircooled out of the bajas and a top end kit cylinder setup that is a reeded full mod oneill bros 29cc stoked cy . I think that is it oh also a nib prather 46 with the factory hardware kit for gas, and a 50 inch American rc deep vee not touched.

Curt

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to break the cam out again. I think at last count I had over 30 different R/Cs. Maybe more.

Not to count the 7 R/C boatsin my office.

I'll have to post them this weekend now that I have the workshopand display areas somewhat done.

Very small collection compared to some! Here goes
MCD Focus Rally Car with Oneill Zenoah 26cc ported reed motor
Hobao Hyper 1/7 with Nova 528 8 port XRP
GS Vision Pro kit (not built yet)
GS Vision Sport

Would love an MCD Baja 1000 but have far too much tarmac in my area and no dirt. Nearest off road track is 3A Raceway and I heard it has closed down.

MCD rally car, 29 stroked and ported w/gravel tires and shocks samba f1
MCD rr , 29 reed ported /w stuffed crank and jetpro pipe
harm sx3 alero bluefire 23 front and rear hydros
fg f1 sport line front and rear disk
ofna gtp w/novarossi 528 mod motor viper body (back on ebay soon)
hyper 7 w/os 21 and king headz parts
hot bodies lightning stadium pro r w/novarossi .21
serpent 950r
serpent nt
xtm st w/pico .27 alum arms
savage with extended frame os .30 ski conversion
LST1 w/.32
1/5 ducati 999 nitro
kyosho concept 60

Maybe I do need an rc intervention several friends keep threatening me did not know why till I started typing this

Last edited:
I'm with you hutchbee, I would love an MCD Baja 1000, it will have to wait for a little while though.

Traded my FG MT for a Leopard Race.
I have always wanted a Leopard or a Marder. I cant wait to get it :).
I also purchased a new Dig Cam, so hopefully if I can figure it out I'll be posting some nice clear pics up soon.

I just added a TT01 to the garage. it was cheap. I have it setup with pvc pipe tires for drifting. We were out to a lot yesterday to burn off a pack. It's actually quite fun drifting and a pretty good challenge. I like things fast normally but it's like driving in snow.... we had people coming up (corner of a mall parking lot) to watch and ask questions as most have never seen cars that drift like these things. good fun for $120 cdn and just had to add a cheap servo, and radio/rx... I borrowed a battery to try it out. a couple of us were going to be drifting the big scalers in the parking lot outside the lacrosse box the drift club normally uses. This car I actually bought off a guy in Ontario for indoor carpet running, then sold it as a drifter to a local friend. it was sold to the guy I bought it from this weekend. funny how things come full circle like that...

FG Leopard Race with tons of mods and a 1/18 Electric Anderson buggy.
Had so many other ones but I find having just these two are good enough for me. One day when a 4WD comes up at a good price then I'll ponder the $$$ question again!

Another thing I like is that my Leopard is one of a kind around my area.

ground
hpi baja 5B
hyper 7 pbs
ofna pirate MT
ofna pirate parts car
GS storm truggy
mini-T
XXXNT
XXXT
Revo 3.3
TLT 2.2 crawler
a couple of tto1's
a nitro sedan
NIB tamiya porshe mini
5 or 6 1/10 pan cars
2 1/12 pan cars
tamiya frog
2 or 3 blackfoot's
2 nitro rustlers
nitro stampede
traxxas radicator
tons of clod parts
the start of a 1/4 scale gasoline crawler
rc10 DS
2 kyosho ultimas
and a few more parts cars

Boats
traxxas blast
super hawaii
a battle ship

Helicopters

2 Xcell Graphite Gasser's kit 1005's
1 Xcell 30
hawk III
Caliber 30

Planes
regal eagle F-15 ducted fan
balsa usa enforcer converted to ducted fan
super stick 40
40 size trainer
eflite biplane
foamtana
1 meter glider
senior telemaster (electric brushless)
40 size sukoi (electric brushless)
1/4 scale piper cub with a saito ft130 4 stroke twin cyl
1/4 scale stinson reliant w/ saito ft320 4 stroke 5cyl radial
and a few others not built yet
I think thats all there may be more in some boxes I have not opened yet from my move
thinks it's too many?????

dirtkiller,

Do you inject it, snort it, or just plain smoke it?:clown:

You are a true addict - Congratulations.... You must never be bored with down time with a model.:cool2:

or

How old is your sugar momma?:clown:

ground
hpi baja 5B
hyper 7 pbs
ofna pirate MT
ofna pirate parts car
GS storm truggy
mini-T
XXXNT
XXXT
Revo 3.3
TLT 2.2 crawler
a couple of tto1's
a nitro sedan
NIB tamiya porshe mini
5 or 6 1/10 pan cars
2 1/12 pan cars
tamiya frog
2 or 3 blackfoot's
2 nitro rustlers
nitro stampede
traxxas radicator
tons of clod parts
the start of a 1/4 scale gasoline crawler
rc10 DS
2 kyosho ultimas
and a few more parts cars

Boats
traxxas blast
super hawaii
a battle ship

Helicopters

2 Xcell Graphite Gasser's kit 1005's
1 Xcell 30
hawk III
Caliber 30

Planes
regal eagle F-15 ducted fan
balsa usa enforcer converted to ducted fan
super stick 40
40 size trainer
eflite biplane
foamtana
1 meter glider
senior telemaster (electric brushless)
40 size sukoi (electric brushless)
1/4 scale piper cub with a saito ft130 4 stroke twin cyl
1/4 scale stinson reliant w/ saito ft320 4 stroke 5cyl radial
and a few others not built yet
I think thats all there may be more in some boxes I have not opened yet from my move
thinks it's too many?????

Not to mention, u must have a warehouse to put all this(lol).

I also forgot the.
seamaster float plane
and the bruiser parts and the custom bruiser/ford F350 truck I am building

I have a 2000 sq ft house with a 2 1/2 car garage and I can barely get the motorcyle in the garage I can hardley get in one of the 3 bedrooms and the whole downstaris. :helpsmilie: I am never bored :) I have been told by every friend I have I need to open a RC shop I think they are right. I have been into the hobby of rc for about 23 years now. I have a horrible addiction:helpsmilie:

I do however have the best wife in the world as she lets me have this addiction and does not complain about it :)

Holy smokes Batman...or should I say Dirtkiller.

To many more and the house will give up the ghost let alone your wife:)

Puts my little collection to shame

Old and battered Inferno DX2
Tamiya 1/16 King Tiger Tank, with full option turret
FG MT with alloy and Jetpro - converted from a Pajero

I have bought out 6 complete hobby colections from people getting out over the last 4 or 5 years. about a year ago I had the most at any time in my hobby years. I had 38 planes, 87 cars/trucks, 7 boats, and 18 heli's. I sold a ton of stuff and payed for a vacation, a chevy tahoe (used) and the wedding to my wonderful wife. I am getting ready to do another sell down to clear a bit of room in the house keep your eyes open

WOW, thats quite the collection dirtkiller.
Do you have pictures of all of them? Lets see'em.
OK maybe just the starting of the 1/4 crawler, please :)

I have never tried to get a pic of everything at once I am not sure I could. I am going to be off work for a short time after the baby gets here so I actually plan on getting photos for my insurance company. I might have to put a collage together. As far as the 1/4 crawler that is a project under tight control as I plan on selling kits. I am still having a little trouble with reverse. I might have to do without reverse unless I get the prob solved.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks