What rx will work ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about those Core RC radios. I've never used one. You guys in Europe have some odd brands that we don't have here in the US.

If it's a 3 channel radio then the v1 Killer Bee almost always works.
If its a 2 channel radio then a v2-S Killer Bee is your best bet, but its impossible to know until somebody tries it with that radio.

IMO, I'd never buy a 2 channel radio. I need at least 3 channels. And 4 channels is even better.

Ive joined your forum bud to find out more info on the killer bee and there is a guy on there who confirms the V1 works with the Core RC 3ch. You responded by saying you would add it to the list :p !! If you get the kit 1, is it fairly simple to make off the wiring to the existing kill switch & coil? I am not an expert by any stretch but have done a bit of wiring & soldering in the past.

Ive joined your forum bud to find out more info on the killer bee and there is a guy on there who confirms the V1 works with the Core RC 3ch. You responded by saying you would add it to the list :p !! If you get the kit 1, is it fairly simple to make off the wiring to the existing kill switch & coil? I am not an expert by any stretch but have done a bit of wiring & soldering in the past.

Ooops. I forgot about that. LOL. Thanks

Yeah, you can just run two wires from the killer bee to the red and black wires on the engine push button.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks