What servos and what RX pack do you use??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayfrs

Hi guys what servos and what RX packs are you are you guys running in your racerunners?

I am now getting MCD racerunner v4 ( was going monster truck but changed my mind) i was looking a liFe RX pack but want one that fits in the box what sort of time you get on the batterys you use.

Many thanks

J

I don't have a race runner,but i've had 3 hrs from my Li-Fe pack in the losi and it was still fine. Running 2 Savox jumbo servo's.
I use spekky radio gear.
I'm in MK too,where do you run,or do you plan to race?

Hi mate,

I used to bash down knowlhill and Newport pagnell football club with my FG monster years ago, then before that u used to Bmx track my nitro untill I relised it jst destroys the car! Lol so I am planning on bashing not racing as I fly RC helicopters so that where I spend most of my money lol!
I need to get a tx what spekky do u have? I used to have one and it had crap range!

J

I'm using a Spekky DX3.0 with DuraLaughter Procells - haven't switched to rechargeables yet.
SR300 receivers and not having any problems.
SuperBee remote killswitch.
VapexTech 4.2Ah LiFe batteries.
Twin Rhinos on the steering.
Savox 1256TG (20Kg.cm torque) on the throttle / rear tuning cable brakes.
Savox 1230SG (32Kg.cm torque) on the front tuning cable brakes.

Al.

Running 4PK with the high voltage rx and a lipo from rapid racing 8.4v when charged, using Savox 1268 X 4 steering and throttle brakes with good results but I do charge it as soon as the evo comes in for a rest lol
If I wasn't using twin Savox on steering then I would go for the new multiplex Rino pro, looks proper nice....

Brad:)

Does the rx lipo you use fit in the rx box? Also what high voltage Rx r u using? I see that the rx that comes with futaba 4pl can handle up to 7.4v as anyone tried to plug a lipo fully charged in to it? In my helicopters I use futaba bls451 servos they are rated 6v but run them on 8v so I guess there is tolerance

Many thanks

Hi mate,

I used to bash down knowlhill and Newport pagnell football club with my FG monster years ago, then before that u used to Bmx track my nitro untill I relised it jst destroys the car! Lol so I am planning on bashing not racing as I fly RC helicopters so that where I spend most of my money lol!
I need to get a tx what spekky do u have? I used to have one and it had crap range!

J
I currently use a KO EX10 Eurus with spekky module,but i'm on the lookout for a Helios to use instead,don't like using a £300 TX in a field lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks