what servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickboy

i need help what servos to get for the mcd clone and should i use 2 for the steering or just 1 and which 1 for the throttle im not into competition status but i love bashin

also what air filters do you lot use ive got rn filter on my gf mt this one but the price is to high for me so is their any thing the same
http://www.proximedia.com/local/Net...bshop~cat~25479~scat~97422~product~181230.asp

don't want kn

thanks

if it will fit, i would suggest you grab a baja filter setup, and wrap it up with a TGN RedNeck and an Outerwares filter bag. i really believe this is one of the best options for air filter for any large scale.

for servos you can use the 805BBs, and at 45ish each, they arnt to bad for two, for throatle/brake the hitech 645mg should do a good job too.

if it will fit, i would suggest you grab a baja filter setup, and wrap it up with a TGN RedNeck and an Outerwares filter bag. i really believe this is one of the best options for air filter for any large scale.

for servos you can use the 805BBs, and at 45ish each, they arnt to bad for two, for throatle/brake the hitech 645mg should do a good job too.

2nd that. Could also look into the Firehammer filter with the same redneck and outerwares.:)

air filter

:)hi all
just ordered these 2 tps off road filters from pit stop shop €105 +shipping
saved €20 because of frequent buyer not bad i thought

hi no its landed in germany today and now in customs thats normal so this weekend i think i will going to germany at my brothers to pik it up if all goes well it was cheaper to send their saved me €150 will get some pics asap

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks