What servos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggy

This will be a stupid thread:blush:, but I want to know what servos can I put in my proboat shockwave 55? And I am looking for the cheapest possible solution.
I have some servos from my electro 1:10 cars, but I don't know how strong servos do I need for the boat? I have also 3 hitec 5745 form my 1:5 car, but they are just too big to fit.
I don't think boat should need some strong servo, but I never run one, so I need your help!
Thank you, and I hope for fast replys becouse I don't have much time to decide:boat:

for your rudder servo, you ll want a fairly beefy servo. im not up on boats at all, BUT the drag of the water on the rudder at speed and in a turn will be pretty strong, so you ll want a good strong servo for the rudder so you can turn at speed, and not worry about stressing the servo and burning it out..

i would suggest something with atleast 220 in/oz of torque or more. perferable more.

for throatle any decent servo with 80 in/oz of torque should do well unless you have an extra string throatle return spring installed.

i use a jr z650m on rudder of my avenger 46 push pull links ,,, 50- 60 mph gas boat... 26cc Full mod engine ... built by CC Racing :) ... never had a steering probem and i use a Z590m on engine .... both are very strong and waterproof ... i only have rec and battery in waterproff box

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks