What upgrade for Baja 5SC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were harsh, sell it and get a 5ive !!

Sorry mate.
There're plenty of 5SC users and previous posts here.

5SC's a nice looking truck anyway,

Al.

thanks. I have not yet purchased the 5SC just wanted to know additional costs of upgrade. Why 5ive compared 5SC. what are the pros & cons

thank you

It's unfair for me to comment as I have no personal experience of either.

Simply going by general comments on ALL forums; 5SC is a 'good but flawed' truck, working well, but inheriting all the Baja problems and with a little more weight.
The 5ive is quite simply brilliant, and has taken everyone by storm, winning nearly everyone over.
BIG - YES.
A TAD CLUMSY - PERHAPS.
SUPPLE AND EVEN BETTER THAN THE 5SC AT TRACTION AND HANDLING THE THUMPS AND BUMPS - APPARENTLY YES.

I know if I were to start LargeScale again, I wouldn't think twice - 5ive all the way .... unless Losi do what Losi do, and start using the chassis for other things - Monster Trucks are my faves .... would be nice MLST, why not? !!

Al.

BIG - YES.
A TAD CLUMSY - PERHAPS.
SUPPLE AND EVEN BETTER THAN THE 5SC AT TRACTION AND HANDLING THE THUMPS AND BUMPS - APPARENTLY YES.

Al.

As much as i'd like one they are very boring after 10 mins compared to 2wd all day long plus you'll need a bigger lump and better pipe to pull it along....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks