What Was 1 RC u Wish U Could Have Back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
I don't have much because most of my previous rc's were piles of crap but I wish I could have my Nitro 4 Tec .15 back. what do u wish u could have back? no I'm not talking about your ex I'm talking rc!

Funny you mention this thread..

Probably my all time favourite Rc car is the Kyosho Landmax. Ive always liked the 1/8 ish scale size Rc car.

The Landmax offers a good blend of Off road driving with on road sliding. The Kyosho bodies of that era also look amazing.

After being on the hunt for ages, I recently picked up a couple and I'd forgotten how good they were. Like anything of this period, parts are hard to source so I'm probably now going to go on yet another spending spree sourcing bitsa cars and spares ?

Yet another money pit lol

Attachments

• IMG-20190202-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20190202-WA0006.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 6
Funny you mention this thread..

Probably my all time favourite Rc car is the Kyosho Landmax. Ive always liked the 1/8 ish scale size Rc car.

The Landmax offers a good blend of Off road driving with on road sliding. The Kyosho bodies of that era also look amazing.

After being on the hunt for ages, I recently picked up a couple and I'd forgotten how good they were. Like anything of this period, parts are hard to source so I'm probably now going to go on yet another spending spree sourcing bitsa cars and spares ?

Yet another money pit lol
Those are cool!!!

I got nothing. My baja and the boat are my first real RC's. I had a couple Radio Shack pos's back in the day and don't miss them at all. My uncle Mike is the person that really got me into this when I was little . He made RC gliders and he gave me my first Hydroplane he built out of balsa.

I got nothing. My baja and the boat are my first real RC's. I had a couple Radio Shack pos's back in the day and don't miss them at all. My uncle Mike is the person that really got me into this when I was little . He made RC gliders and he gave me my first Hydroplane he built out of balsa.
wish my uncle was into RC, he is cool tho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks