what ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phone MMR,they'll put you right.
J.

i did im ringing agen to get some more stuf i need dog bone boots noow iv orded all me stuf have you still get the pull start for me ?? and will and grees work for the boots and do i need the tool to put them on ??

i did im ringing agen to get some more stuf i need dog bone boots noow iv orded all me stuf have you still get the pull start for me ?? and will and grees work for the boots and do i need the tool to put them on ??

No need for a tool, they will go on if not with a bit of force.

Don't think the killer bee will work either with the stock km radio gear, thats what i've heard anyway. :crying:

Go on the killer rc website & email the guys over there (he called Kent I think). Tell them exactly what gear you are running and if you do it tonight they will get back to you before you get up in the morning :clown:

Sorry to rob ur thread michael :stick:

I have the killer bee kit 3 on my baja but don't see it on the chart???
and I sold my old radio ages ago...... but Im gettin the W3 soon and that means
the kit 3 wont work on that radio, so I need to sell the one I have now and get the kit 1 ur 2.

screenshot20100510at603.png

Andy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks