Whats behind your user name......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

There are some good names on this forum. Some more obvious than others but where did they come from?

Mine is what my mates call me, they are all 6ft + and I am only 5'8" :blush:

mine came from way back when i was in highschool. i was luckey with the things i got to work on, from the time i was 13 i was involved with top alcohol dragsters and funny cars. the one team i worked on became known as loan shark racing, as the car owner owned a large morgage company. long story, short, the phone in the shop always got answered "sharkey's speed shop", and at some point that became my user name.

mine i just chose because its easy to join somewhere and not have it taken. it came from suicidal sniper. which is what i was in paintball.

Many moons ago, we used to play dungeons and dragons. Playing the game required a bit of acting the part so we had to be in the right "frame of mind". We started a couple new characters one night, and trying to name them (Bill and I were playing a couple brothers for the story background)... I happened to be holding a pipe, Bill a doob. so Pipeous and Doobious set forth that day.... he related more to my real person than any others... gift of gab over brawn. been using it for probably 8,9 yrs on the net

Zouz is actually a nickname that i've had since I was born. It's actually pronounced Dzoudz... The 10 is because I have an e-mail account under that name. Apparently somebody is was called zouz when i created the account so they stuck me with zouz10 and i've been using it ever since.

Chris

my user name is pablo, i used to get called it in the bmx race scene one lad used to say i just looked liked a pablo?? and it just stuck they all started calling me it.

Mine came about when the film trainspotting was released well at the time i had white hair and was a bit touched in the head cause of the hardcore drug scene back then and one of the character's in the film was called sickboy and the lads thought it suited me with the way i was back then lol so it stuck ever since
for those that have not sean the film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTuOumST2A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fci_5In9f5E&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x8cOfXPI1Y&feature=related

smack was not on the list lads i wasn't that daft

ye bang on 35 and that film is definitely a classic got here on vid watched about bloody god know how many times and still pissing me pants lol

Nice thread idea Dwarfy.

Mines due to my lads name is jack and i like to be a bit Rebellious at times plus byte is a type of computer talk, so jackobyte (jacobite is the rebellion spelling). :)

Mine isn't hard to figure, it's from the paint scheme of my Fg Baja, based on the Brawn GP formula 1 car.

I was going to photoshop the BrawnGP logo into BrawnFG and get it cut out in vinal for the car, still on the to do list.....

When I was a kid I was addicted to the Dukes of Hazzard, fav character was "SHERRIF ROSSCO P COLTRAIN" , and my name is Ross.

Nicknames are normaly short but mine got longer, go figure !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks