whats next fellas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jw32baggs

first off im gonna say i'm very happy with my t1000..i have the single speed installed currently and runs great,also nothing is broken..question is what upgrades should i do next?i drive pretty hard,small jumps,hill climbs etc..just looking to maybe toughen a little more or performance..have stock 30.5 for motor,upgrades are GH rear hubs,turtle rear plate with one piece brake mount,turtle shock tower,front has turtle plate,turtle shock brace combo,gh tower support,phat dad shred stack,and fullforce fuel lines installed.oh yea and the outerwears too..killer bee installed also...im bored so what next friends??:w00t:

I don't think you need anymore parts :lol:

if your bored on what to get you could try the
FLM extended arm kit and they also have a new arm
kit.. its cheaper than there old kit!

Thinking of getting the kit but getting them powder
coated black :D

I don't think you need anymore parts :lol:

if your bored on what to get you could try the
FLM extended arm kit and they also have a new arm
kit.. its cheaper than there old kit!

Thinking of getting the kit but getting them powder
coated black :D
shoot i have also installed rpm arms front and rear,kraken fueler,aluminum steering assembly,turtle diff case,hostile boots,hostile spur gear,shock covers,was thinking fast eddie work stand for easier cleaning..anyone have a used one there looking to part with?

pics

here are some pics..upgrading slowly,anymore ideas on what next?

Attachments

• GEDC0311.jpg
    GEDC0311.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
  • GEDC0310.jpg
    GEDC0310.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30
  • GEDC0309.jpg
    GEDC0309.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
  • GEDC0308.jpg
    GEDC0308.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
  • GEDC0306.jpg
    GEDC0306.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26
TR top/rear plate
TC shock towers
TC cage
Phatdad engine brace set

and get rid of that rubbish gray cage as it looks
crap on that nice baja of urs ithere get a black
to match or get the TC cage.

i found the version 1 team chase cage for 120.00 new..but it comes with the plastic pins..should i get it or just pay the extra and get the new version with metal pins?

ok i wipped out the ol' credit card and bought the team chase roll cage and kraken fuel adapter,i also bought the ada billet manifold.. i was also looking at possibly getting another carb..the stock is fine though,i hear good things about people getting the walbro 813 or 990.or should i just wait?:w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks