Whats The Best Engine??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
hows the going everybody,thanking you all in advance already for the replies:clown:
anyway i had to re-write this thread again due to my poor spelling mistakes on the privous one haha,i want to know whats the most insane engine out there for my all alloy monster beetle pro(pics coming soon) so anybody know??
money not a problem on this,iv spent so mush on buying,trying this and that-rebuilds,head kits etc etc,so i said to myself what the hell i might aswell buy something totally crazy and save prob in the long run..
anyway when i got the beetle came stock with the great zenoah 26cc engine(currently out of the car and rebuilt and shelved) so replaced that with the billet bling 29cc cy engine with stuffed upgraded crank,bolted on a new jetpro pipe also,but the power wasnt as crazy as i expected,(great by all means esp low down) but i just need crazy power,so i checked out hobbytec germany and the top one they supply would be the zenoah 4 bolt cad tuned engine fully race ported and blue printed,nice,but is that the top of the line i wonder or could there be a better choice??it is 700euro to buy(im irish by the way) its a nice engine and fully race ported and blueprinted but i am mixed up and cant make up my mind,its either that orthe 30.5 cc zenoah from daves motors in the states with 4.5hp,but i still think there could be an even more mental choice out there,what do the pro racers use??
PLEASE HELP OUT..........cheers!!

Pro racers are not looking for wheelies.:clown:
They all need to use a certain class of motor and do head work from there.
After market upgrades are the best solution.

See your original post.

The best motor will be the 30,5 cc reed proted engine for www.rc-racing.no
a lot of bottom end grunt. and plentu over power in the upper RPM range.
if you go for a 27,2 reed engine you will fget a litle less grunt in the bottom end bute gain som RPM on top. compared to the 30,5 cc

it slices it dices it blows your friends doors off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks