whats the funniest thing happend to your r/c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

whats the funniest thing happen when you have been out with your cars/trucks.. i will go first..

i was at sandringham in the uk( the queens country estate ) and my T MAXX lost signal and shot across the road in front of an oncoming van and ended up in a bush. the heat from the exhaust set the bush on fire police turned up and arested me for criminal damage... the case was dropped..:)

My dog caught up to my truck at 3/4 throttle, took hold of the front tire, and drug it away.
Poor dog cut his tongue that day and still to this day chases it - Cant teach an old dog to give up on some tricks.:no:

Well I turnrd my Beetle Marder on and forgot to turn the tranny on aswell!!!! Result.....It shot across a car park and missed roughly 8 cars (how I don't know) Hit a curb.....took off about ten feet in the air and for ten yards barrel rolling......landed on its wheels......took off again......hit a tree and and drove uo it for a few feet.:blush:
Damage....NOTHING!
Good things FG's
J.

Nitro buggy. Running in an open field near a stadium the buggy lost the battery pack. Ran across the field and hit the bottom of the fence to the stadium. Hit the fence just right, so it went under it and into the stadium. Hit a column about 200 yards from where we were, bounced off the column and headed towards the bushes. Had to jump the fence and spent 1/2 hour looking for it and when we came out, the cops were waiting on us for trespassing. Explained the situation, they laughed, we laughed and noone went to jail. We laughed then because we didnt want to take that ride but it wasnt funny.

Wait, as a matter of fact, this thread is asking for the "funniest thing". These are not funny!!!

I finally thought I had a vehicle that wouldn't break every time I ran it... I was used to TRYING to run a tmaxx, broke every run...

anyways... I go to fire up my 2nd tank on my Rampage, my buddy came over to see what i was gloating about. I get it to fire, try to pull it over again... damn thing locks up on me.

I thought for sure she was toast, but was still persistent. Pulled the pullstart off, and she actually came loose. Put it back on, fired right up! Scared the hell outta me :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks