Whats this fg onroad car worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wont be putting a big arse engine in like my hpi baja that things got obr 30.5 3mmlr 7hp engine,

Il get something to the correct spec with good smooth power maybe a race ported obr

Last edited:
For ereference on value I paid 700 pounds for this about 9 months ago
https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=15144
converted sportsline with alloy everything including tuned motor.
I sold the shell for 90 pounds and replaced it with a new one for 100 +paint and decals.
also transfered the brakes to this one
https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=15747
which I paid 200 for with 20 sets of tyres and a lwb tuned pipe plus a few other spares. I sold the spares, old shell and radio for 190 and bought the new body. have added a few bits of alloy or carbon when I found them cheap.
Original one now has carbon and hydros and ball drives and kill switch.
Both are coming to a track in Melbourne soon.

Justin

For ereference on value I paid 700 pounds for this about 9 months ago
https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=15144
converted sportsline with alloy everything including tuned motor.
I sold the shell for 90 pounds and replaced it with a new one for 100 +paint and decals.
also transfered the brakes to this one
https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=15747
which I paid 200 for with 20 sets of tyres and a lwb tuned pipe plus a few other spares. I sold the spares, old shell and radio for 190 and bought the new body. have added a few bits of alloy or carbon when I found them cheap.
Original one now has carbon and hydros and ball drives and kill switch.
Both are coming to a track in Melbourne soon.

Justin

You got a real good deal love what you done with it ;)

Troy

What do you think of this guys
fg evo 05 Been sitting in a garage for afew years in need of good clean up
But knowing me it will be pulled down and rebuild to its former glory
I have also been offered a 23 race port engine from the same guy
He use to race this car and insures me its in excellent condition

Troy

634f10ce.gif

49ae9ac6.gif

a04ba8a4.gif

my opinion and no offense to any of the cars posted,but in this market the prices sound a little steep... i have heard of lads at the racing tracks asking little over 1000pounds for latest spec onroad racing cars,i have posted here before on this forum and i have some friends racing onroads in north ireland,i used race 5th scale myself a few years ago,was thinking of getting back in to it too. i am moving to ireland soon at the moment i reside in cornwall.
i still keep in touch with some friends and i was contimplating getting my son a 5th scale,keep an eye out m8 and get a latest spec x racing version like genius,RS5 or FG EVO an be had for 1500 pounds steerling.only a year old!

those ones you posted up are making no more than 500pounds today and hardly worth it cause too old,you got to compare to what the new ones sell for trackside secondhand.lads usually change cars after a year.

Last edited:
That can turn out to be an entertaining project.

Yes i think so, it only requires a motor and radio gear and a good clean up..... oh yeah also comes with 3 shells ones a killam Honda body

The guy that owns it paid $3800
His first year he raced he came 3rd in club champs 2nd the following year and 9th overall in state champs

my opinion and no offense to any of the cars posted,but in this market the prices sound a little steep... i have heard of lads at the racing tracks asking little over 1000pounds for latest spec onroad racing cars,i have posted here before on this forum and i have some friends racing onroads in north ireland,i used race 5th scale myself a few years ago,was thinking of getting back in to it too. i am moving to ireland soon at the moment i reside in cornwall.
i still keep in touch with some friends and i was contimplating getting my son a 5th scale,keep an eye out m8 and get a latest spec x racing version like genius,RS5 or FG EVO an be had for 1500 pounds steerling.only a year old!

those ones you posted up are making no more than 500pounds today and hardly worth it cause too old,you got to compare to what the new ones sell for trackside secondhand.lads usually change cars after a year.

I understand what your saying but i don't have 1500 pounds and could'nt see myself paying that kind of money

Troy

i thought $900 for the first car was a good price considering all the upgrades and a new body cost $200. I would of offered $800 and see what he said

same here mate its got everything you need and the price is fair we cant all go into a shop and spunk 2-3000+ on a evo that will look the same 6 months down the line and its no better for car park bashing in fact id say the sportslines are a better bet for bashing less money involved and hitting things on road kerbs ect don't give and are a dam site harder than the stuff you hit off road

Finally bagged one...Ita a fg full evo specs 08 pics coming soon:D

Thanks for all your input guys much appreciated;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks