Whats up from Dubai.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dxb baja

Hi guys I am not new to the baja 5b (had it for about 4 months now). I found out about lsf from www.hpibajaforum.com. I am English (from Newcastle upon tyne) but am currently living in Dubai (have been doing so for 11 years now)

Here are a few pics of my baja (all comments are welcome.)

amasingwheely.jpg

anotherbigjump.jpg

IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5694.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

baja5boffduneedit.jpg

Cheers for looking guys.

Hi mucker
well that's a long way to go and for a bash session lol.So your Newcastle you say I'm from the boro and Ive bean living in Holland the land of plenty lol
well you do have a nice baja there mucker hows it hold up i n all that sand then no problems with you engine or clutch bell

Hi mucker
well that's a long way to go and for a bash session lol.So your Newcastle you say I'm from the boro and Ive bean living in Holland the land of plenty lol
well you do have a nice baja there mucker hows it hold up i n all that sand then no problems with you engine or clutch bell

Yep I am a geordie:), was almost in tears yesterday after we where relegated :no:. The baja holds up well in the sand, I have had problems with my engine but that’s me being an idiot when I got the baja and running it with no tgn redneck, no outerwear’s bag and my filter wasn't oiled (that’s all fixed now), as for my clutch everything is going great, 1 1/2 gallons on the stocker with a modified clutch cover and no problems yet touch wood.

Cheers guys.

Yep I am a geordie:), was almost in tears yesterday after we where relegated :no:. The baja holds up well in the sand, I have had problems with my engine but that’s me being an idiot when I got the baja and running it with no tgn redneck, no outerwear’s bag and my filter wasn't oiled (that’s all fixed now), as for my clutch everything is going great, 1 1/2 gallons on the stocker with a modified clutch cover and no problems yet touch wood.

Cheers guys.

well your not alone mucker we were down to well its only a small set back.At least you got your baja and that ain't going any where your in control but footie that's another topic lol

Any way enjoy your stay here there a good bunch of lads + lasses wie eye man lasses smoggies all the way:lol::lol:

welcome to LSF

u live in dubai ??? u must get with us this week end for fun .....
UAE RC TEAM
peace out

Arnt you the guys from rc25.com. I would be good to meet up mate but cant this weekend due to the baja is down (400$/1300dhs worth of damage) but should be up and running next week. Mate have a look at this it's the Dubai section on hpibajaforum
http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/group.php?groupid=32
We have about 9 guys who live in Dubai and own bajas :).

We all go bashing at the back of Arabian ranches here are some directions-

The road from Arabian ranches leading out towards bab al shams is called Al Qudra St. Once you cross the E77 bybass road carry on to the second roundabout and I take a left through a gate and just up there is a good spot.

I will send you a pm next time we go out.

Arnt you the guys from rc25.com. I would be good to meet up mate but cant this weekend due to the baja is down (400$/1300dhs worth of damage) but should be up and running next week. Mate have a look at this it's the Dubai section on hpibajaforum
http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/group.php?groupid=32
We have about 9 guys who live in Dubai and own bajas :).

We all go bashing at the back of Arabian ranches here are some directions-

The road from Arabian ranches leading out towards bab al shams is called Al Qudra St. Once you cross the E77 bybass road carry on to the second roundabout and I take a left through a gate and just up there is a good spot.

I will send you a pm next time we go out.

yep we are the guys from rc25 .... evry weekend we go to exit 122 on emirets road ... like last weekend on friday we had a race sponsered by speed hobbeis shops and this weekend there wont be and sponsers ... but the next week there will be .... and it gonna be 3 sections

26cc = 500 dhs for the first place

30.5 = 500 dhs for the first place

and reed case engines = 1000 dhs

so i hope u join us
+ i can get u the best and cheapest pricess on baja parts in the whole UAE lol

if u want any thing hala at me and if u want more info send me ur phone number on privet msgs

peace out bro

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks