whats your experience with klotz supertechniplate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run shells oil for racing motorcycles. For the sole reason that it is the closest to me and to my good fortune its a pretty damn good oil too, if a bit too steep for my taste. At least it doesn't gulp it down by the liter. Klotz have a very very unfortunately sounding name tho

I run shells oil for racing motorcycles. For the sole reason that it is the closest to me and to my good fortune its a pretty damn good oil too, if a bit too steep for my taste. At least it doesn't gulp it down by the liter. Klotz have a very very unfortunately sounding name tho
LoL yea, atleast u get good oil near u, i have to order everything cuz the oil around me is the weedwacker crap.

LoL yea, atleast u get good oil near u, i have to order everything cuz the oil around me is the weedwacker crap.

I live in the capitol of our nation which gives me a plethora options for most things. As luck would have it the guy at our local shell is really into 2stroke stuff, so we talked a bit and I told him what me needs were and he pulled down that racing somethingsomething formula for 2 stroke road racers and told me that was the biz and if I was unhappy he would be happy to refund me. My racing buddy use this wildly expensive leprechaun piss and told me that as long as I do not intend to race the kind of races where you floor the poor truck for an hour straight, it would be a waste of money. THank f#%"W&/ finally a place where he doesn't tell me to "just fork up, cheapskate. Because in the long run yada yada". Do you live outside the juristiction of law or smt?

I live in the capitol of our nation which gives me a plethora options for most things. As luck would have it the guy at our local shell is really into 2stroke stuff, so we talked a bit and I told him what me needs were and he pulled down that racing somethingsomething formula for 2 stroke road racers and told me that was the biz and if I was unhappy he would be happy to refund me. My racing buddy use this wildly expensive leprechaun piss and told me that as long as I do not intend to race the kind of races where you floor the poor truck for an hour straight, it would be a waste of money. THank f#%"W&/ finally a place where he doesn't tell me to "just fork up, cheapskate. Because in the long run yada yada". Do you live outside the juristiction of law or smt?
no, im in the suburbs but even in the city there's nothing, tho there's one store called cycle gear and they have motul and stuff, just that is 40 mins away.

I live in a mixed suburb / farm country area. Dirt bikes and atvs are somewhat common. I can go to any local motorcycle shop and buy quality Klotz / Bel Ray / Maxima even Motul oils. I buy my Klotz by the gallon on Ebay because i use a lot.

Last edited:
My dad ran unlimited outboard race class with his boat. 2.3l black max mercury 2 stroke. Used klotz in that. He ran a Nitro alcohol system. Mixed no problems. We basically ran klotz in everything after that. Weedwackers and all... but any good quality oil should work.
I live in a mixed suburb / farm country area. Dirt bikes and atvs are somewhat common. I can go to any local motorcycle shop and buy quality Klotz / Bel Ray / Maxima even Motul oils. I buy my Klotz by the gallon on Ebay because i use a lot.
Me too lol !

My dad ran unlimited outboard race class with his boat. 2.3l black max mercury 2 stroke. Used klotz in that. He ran a Nitro alcohol system. Mixed no problems. We basically ran klotz in everything after that. Weedwackers and all... but any good quality oil should work.

Me too lol !
Cool ?? I'm using klotz cuz it's the only oil that I know that's good that mixes with alcohol.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks