Wheel extenders on 1/5 scale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends on how high you are going to jump it and how stiff your shocks are.

I bent both fronts on my baja yesterday at a big bmx track.

It was easy 15+ feet in the air (no poop...Sperera will back me on that one).....and it hit the deck blardy hard.......bent both of em.

Then I landed on one front wheel VERY hard and bent the shock shaft like a banana.

My front extenders are now rear ones (removed the stub) but will be going on the front with rear drive axles (minus the drive cups)

This should prevent bending or breaking them in the future.

Yeah mate...they were huge doubles...the ramps themselves are about 9 feet high and 10 feet between them.

I was standing on top of one and my baja was over my head height....I totally missed the second one and landed down the bottom.

Not something I like to make a habbit of mind you....

LOl WOW I use to do that to my nitro trucks but have yet to air out any 1/5 scale that high! Man you need video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah no lie about the jumps they were insane. I wont be going back there without same funds in the bank account thats for sure!

Jumps are easy 9-10 foot and rossco was clearing massive tabletops so u can imagine how high his baja was going!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks