Wheel/Tire upgrade for Xmaxx (other than proline)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

My stock X-Maxx wheels are falling apart and I do not want to replace them with stock nor pay almost $200 for a set of Prolines. I am aware that I will need to purchase adapters to run actual 24mm wheels. Any recommendations? I would love responses from those who have actual experience with this. Below are a couple of the options I was thinking.

Dboots Backflip 8s (from an arrma outcast 8s)
Duratrax Variety 24mm (lockup, six pack)

My stock X-Maxx wheels are falling apart and I do not want to replace them with stock nor pay almost $200 for a set of Prolines. I am aware that I will need to purchase adapters to run actual 24mm wheels. Any recommendations? I would love responses from those who have actual experience with this. Below are a couple of the options I was thinking.

Dboots Backflip 8s (from an arrma outcast 8s)
Duratrax Variety 24mm (lockup, six pack)
You don’t need to use adapters to run 24mm hexes
Here’s what I run
image.jpg
but I wouldn’t run the arrma tires, just not great for the xmaxx, the duratrax are ok. Not really many other suitable options out there

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks