Wheelie bar help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CALIC

Hi all, i don't know if u guys can help but i have been stuck with this for some time. I want to buy a new alloy wheelie bar (twin wheeld) but i just cant find them new any where :mad: theres 1 selling on ebay as in mint condition but i really don't trust ebay now as i had similar problems..

Would any 1 know where i can but them new? Thanks

Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fg-Monste...ontrolled_JN&hash=item4d008513a7#ht_500wt_922

Last edited:
Link didn't work mate, but if it's the one I've seen for £85, it's WAY TOO EXPENSIVE - don't flatter this idiot's ego and beer account!!
Maximum is never more than £60-65 brand new.

I believe its from King Cobra. Try contacting Rossendale models directly and see if they've any in stock ...

Al.

Thanks for the reply. Yeh i thought that was bit expansive. Il contact rossendale nd c if they got any in stock.

Last edited:
Thanks atom i finally got 1 last week for 60 quid but that included a back bumper too so i thought it was a good deal...

No worries mate.
Glad you got sorted.
Saw this latest one on Fleabay and some cogs started moving and I remembered somebody was looking for one ....

Main problem is the front 'Monster' bumper - always bends too easily!!
These should be re-made, but with heavier gauge materials.

Al.

Am not sure about the front monster bumper as i got a beetle so though i buy her a new BUG front bumper with gurds from rossmods... not sure how long its going to last untill it gets bent as the the beetle is still under construction... still waiting for the new OBR engine and some other alloy parts to come cant wait :)

I've no experience of the Bug bumper - should be similar.
They're great to look at, and feel tough, but don't forget the momentum these rigs have.
Perhaps it would be nice if somebody could make them in spring steel or high quality (springy if designed correctly) titanium.

Check out the Flextek site for how REAL Ti should perform - it's quite an eye opener!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks