wheeling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonjay

im am new to this and ive seen cars wheeling lots my friend has a 29cc 2wd marder and its crazy fast but don't wheelie and just confused why not?? im thinking the gearing he is running 18/46 same diff side i think

my bug would not wheelie full stop with 23 26 or a 29cc esp ddm motor only when the oddified went in it started poping up the front wheels,i put it down to its weight as its full alloy even with the 6hp 23cc oddified it would not lift the front but now it does

grip, power delivery, tyres.suspension setting.
a 23cc fg with jetpro can wheelie.

wheelying gets boring anyway, a slow car will beat a fast car that cant keep the front end down.
there is more to it then power, sometimes i find that too much power spins wheels, no grip.

i think the fg,s with jetpros wheelie easy because the power comes in a little further up the rpms, meaning it will get some grip before the power comes in hard.
your friend is lucky, like you said its crazy fast but don't wheelie, thats what i want.

Last edited:
I changed the tyres to Mammoth studs and put a jet-pro on my 23cc FG Baja.

If I get the engine to the bite point of the clutch and hold it for a few seconds to let the carb settle before nailing it, it will wheelie.

I like how mine is set up, the power and grip is nicely balanced against speed without spending silly money.

i had a run with dwarfy today and my car was just stupid it was all wheelies and no go i just couldnt get it to go without it lifting up the front wheels fun but most of the time resulted in a mega crash,,its come back broken and bent up mostly down to wheelies not a good run it even was lifting the front with the less grippy bowties

i had a run with dwarfy today and my car was just stupid it was all wheelies and no go i just couldnt get it to go without it lifting up the front wheels fun but most of the time resulted in a mega crash,,its come back broken and bent up mostly down to wheelies not a good run it even was lifting the front with the less grippy bowties

and your steering servo froze with lack of use :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks