Wheels turn farther right than left?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvo

Reading the Rules!
Ok i noticed a few days back that my wheels turn farther one way than the other. When i got the truck it had both front wheels pointing out(snowplowing) I turned the turn buckle things and fixed that,i noticed though that they turn right way more than left,thoughts?

There are two things.
1. The radio, if the radio cannot compensate and allow you to adjust the setting to allow it to turn sharper you may have a less expensive radio and thats just what you have to work with. Better radios will allow a servo to turn farther with settings.

2. The servo horn on the steering is set too far to one side. This may of happened and the adjustment on the radio is already turned one way or another to compensate for it. Remove the servo horn from the steering servo adjust your setting on the TX/radio to center and reinstall the horn.

Good luck!

Depending on you radio it could be out of radios adjustment capabilities, EPA as mentioned earlier or the sub trim (not to be confused with regular trim) , if your radio has it, which governs the amount the servo will move each way....usually 60 degrees each side from centre... if the sub trim is not allowing full servo movement then your EPA will max out on 125% but still not go far enough

Back