when using pico diemaster killswitch, use radio system failsafe aswell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcdracerunnerevo3

hiya bashers and racers, just got my first large scale, lovin it. one question im running a futaba 3pks with futaba 2.4 ss module and reciever. i cut into the igntion and installed the diemaster pico killswitch, works really well. i just wondered should i also use the radio failsafe sytem as well, or would the intefer with eachother, ie when reciever pack gets low?

any comments are appreciated
thanks

"what, the worlds running out of gasoline? better use as much as we can while theres some left!"

As I understand that the Pico killswitch only kills the engine without putting on any breake or steering. Id recomend using the regular failsafe to add som braking and maby some turning aswel. They shouldnt interfere with eachother at all as the Pico sends (or rather breakes) a signal to the engine, and the 3pks sends a signal to the servos.

Just try it out and see how it works.

Grats on youre ride to. I got the MCD Baja and im very happy with it.

cheers for the info peeps, much appreciated. ive noticed looking throught this forum that some evo 2 owners are peeved because of new kingpin design on evo 3 that they feel they might have missed out on. i don't know if anyones interested, theres a conversion kit for a very reasonable price, not thats its a necessity,m but nice to have the option
heres the link

http://www.rossendalemodels.co.uk/index.php?mod=product&id_prd=9902
&PHPSESSID=3a932dc1f972f5211ddcdfbe3b14c301

peace out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks