Where are the tracks in the SoBay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me who thinks it's insane :mad: to have to travel over 30-50 miles from the Los Angeles metropolitan area to run a rc car/truck on a outdoor track? Unfortunately, it's true as far as I'm aware of the lack of outdoor track facilities in my immediate area . . . . so I run my nitro cars on my residential streets or in a semi-remote park sparingly so as not to draw complaints from the local neighbors in the immediate area. There are possible 1 or 2 sites that I'ld try an use but would need to run my rc in a way as to not draw attention of the neighbors or the police like short run sessions and/or not visiting the same site too frequently.

Are there any outdoor sites in the South Bay area (Torrance/Gardena/Lomita areas etc) that are used regularly & successful in not getting complaints from residents or police? It there are such site, I'ld sure would like to know where they're located. Does the Palos Verdes area offer potential outdoor site for rc bashing? Is there a guerrilla rc crew in the area that is looking for additional participants like me?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks