WHERE DO FIFTH-SCALERS PLAY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liking that spot William!
Dear Gamelan,
I am lucky were I live in Florida,
I have an even better on road area that I run, it is like the one in the pic's but it is circler.
I able to do high speed drifting.
I got into RC boating as a diversion, lots of small lakes around.
It all started with DJI Drones than Trucks and Boats.
Currently I am a certified drone pilot and been working for a property management company for 29 years, they pay me to inspect roofs and landscaping and many other duties. I am lucky having RC fun on the job.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Zenoah Long Block IMG_0289.jpgIMG_0290.jpg

Dear Gamelan,
I am lucky were I live in Florida,
I have an even better on road area that I run, it is like the one in the pic's but it is circler.
I able to do high speed drifting.
I got into RC boating as a diversion, lots of small lakes around.
It all started with DJI Drones than Trucks and Boats.
Currently I am a certified drone pilot and been working for a property management company for 29 years, they pay me to inspect roofs and landscaping and many other duties. I am lucky having RC fun on the job.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Zenoah Long Block View attachment 45217View attachment 45218
Awesome collection bro. Love the on road track spot also. Going to have to get some on road tires for the baja. Sweet.

I live in Miami but drive about 25 minutes north to Malcolm Park in Sunrise. They have an RC Airport, 10th and 8th scale track and a huge area for bashing. Anything goes in the bash area. Also Amelia Earhart Park is about 25 minutes south of me. Also a grsat park for bashing. For the on road stuff i have been to thr FIU campus in North Miami Beach to check out some races. Never had an issue there. Also have an abandoned golf course next to me that is being developed for residential homes. Been bashing there as well with no issues. We have options here despite it being a big city area.
Where in miami do you live? I myself am trying to find a place to run my chimera, i didnt know amelia park had a place to run 1/5 scale?

Where in miami do you live? I myself am trying to find a place to run my chimera, i didnt know amelia park had a place to run 1/5 scale?
Amelia doesn't have a designated spot but they don't kick you out either. I live in North Miami off Ives Dairy RD. Malcolm Park does have a designated spot. I also run next to the North Miami Police Station. Just found the place a few days ago. Right next to the station is a huge field with white powdery sand. Its gets in everything but a blast to drive in. Where in Miami do you live ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks