Which aloy shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standard FG shocks should be ok for bashing & it sounds like you don't go too hard with it. Why do you want to change? Maybe try different oils or balloon springs as a cheaper option. Let us know what set up you have at the moment bud.

Standard FG shocks should be ok for bashing & it sounds like you don't go too hard with it. Why do you want to change? Maybe try different oils or balloon springs as a cheaper option. Let us know what set up you have at the moment bud.

just for looks My buggy is totaly apart I need a new chassie and DDM is out of stock so it will be some time before I get some pics up I mostly want the shocks for looks !! thanks chris

just for looks My buggy is totaly apart I need a new chassie and DDM is out of stock so it will be some time before I get some pics up I mostly want the shocks for looks !! thanks chris

Just get some shock socks to keep the crap out & they will freshen up the look of your old shocks. I would have them even with alu shocks fitted. They are a good cheap upgrade & come in most colours and now some fancy arse designs as well :cool2:

Can you not get a new chassis off ebay? What is the problem with the old 1? If it is bent or twisted it should be easy enough to straighten if you take your time. A quick polish up will have it shiney & new again :cool:

im getting a pair of FG alloy shocks this week, you can see pics of them on chequeredflagracing.com ill be rating them over the weekend once I get a chance to try them out.

My poor truck's sitting and waiting for me to sort out the electrics - not one drop from the shocks. I've FG alloy Evo shocks. Alloy pistons, .... no problem.
When I did bash it I had no oil loss.
I think it's a case of changing the O-rings every 2 years and no problems.
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks