Which battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting battery Jonnas.
There are several voltage sensitive servos out there, which certainly cannot accept the higher voltage of the 2S 7.4V LiPo, but the 6.6V LiFe is a very interesting option!!
Got me thinking actually!
If your radio setup isn't too complicated, there are 6V, 10A voltage regulators about, which permit LiPo's as well.
This is DEFINITELY an interesting find!
Al.
Al.

thanks thats just what im after for my on road looks good and being only just over 6v shouldnt need a voltage dropper so i may try one very soon,,looks very light as well plus with the tamiya plug its a direct fit for me

Took the plunge and bought one of the following.
6.6v 4200mAh 20c LiFe RX Pack Vapextech Tamiya & Futaba

Bought a siutable charger too, will report on how they perform soon as.

Anybody got any advice on my servo repair.
I was put onto J Perkins at JPmodels, and he said the Hitec HS-5755HS was discontinued in early 2011, and was replaced by the HS-5745MG.
I'm sure this is incorrect, the 5755 is the equivelent to the Rhino servo, isn't it?
They have said they can't help. I'm not looking for a free repair, the servo is over a year old, but surely a £60 servo can't be a write off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks