Which cloned pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lins

I want another pipe to replace my clone SS pipe that my KM came with. Noise isn't a problem, and I don't want a side exit, and the car is used for bashing. I've heard there are some good clone pipes, as the real deals are way too much to justify buying one. I have a KM 23cc big-bored to 28.5cc. Thanks!

i have one of these on my hpi baja ss-t-mixed pedigree & my god its good, 30.5cc FTW cracks wheelies everywhere :) highly recomend it

Yes, thanks for not flaming the clones! Do you have more info on modding the pipe? Thanks.

my mate has that pipe, he cut it an the manifold to make sure the head didnt breal on a hard crash,but after a few months he welded it back together as all it did was melt his roll cage and kept melting the tubing holding it together! great pipe for 60 quid!

Can anybody compare it to the SS style tuned pipe?

yes bud, i had an my ss had an ss pipe & it didnt have anywhere near as much power as it does now! its a distinctive noise, i do however STRONGLY recomend you get a massive rear bumper to sheild it from any bangs as its directly connected to the head & one bad hit & its game over :)

F

:cup-1:

Yes, thanks for not flaming the clones! Do you have more info on modding the pipe? Thanks.

Just like to say thanks for CSR260 for being a good un and no more "clone" crop, This encourages me to participate. I have "said" pipe and is great, I will suggest that you do the modification of cutting and adding tubing so as not to crack head if you land (or get hit) on exhaust.

Cheers Guy's yeah im a bit of a peepeehead when i flame about the clones :lol:
so i stopped, its our hobby and who give's sh!t if its a HPI or KM as long as
we can enjoy em thats all that matters ;)

Cheers Guy's yeah im a bit of a peepeehead when i flame about the clones :lol:
so i stopped, its our hobby and who give's sh!t if its a HPI or KM as long as
we can enjoy em thats all that matters ;)

That was funny:D You put "Yeah I'm a bit of a peepeehead....etc" and then you banked out "poop!" :lol::lol::lol:
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks