Which controller for the 5ive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the Spektrum DX4S for the built brushless 5ive I purchased. I had originally ordered the DX4R Pro, but after reading more, I really don't need a race specific controller fort that truck. I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot! I'm going to be using Futaba 4PKS-R on the truck I'm building now.

Oh well. As long as it works I'm fine. I can always just buy the DX4R PRO too if I have any problems of any kind with the DX4S. I'm still going with the Futaba on the truck I'm building though. Thanks for letting me know of my error!

Did I just here a gun shot and some yell my Foot

I mean, is it worth telling them to send it back and reorder the DX4R. I'm not going to race any time soon, an i could always use the 4S for all of my Traxxas electrics, get the 4P for the built 5ive, and use the Futaba for my build.

The new black s is better more range then the silver ones I'd hop on your good foot back and get the R because you can just get the extra receiver that comes with it and put it in your traxxas

The new black s is better more range then the silver ones I'd hop on your good foot back and get the R because you can just get the extra receiver that comes with it and put it in your traxxas

The new black DX4S is the one I ordered.

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=SPM4010

It comes with the SRS4210 and the SR410. I'll probably end up ordering an R if there are any issues. The car also has a MGM 40063-3s ESC with the USBCOM4 and CC_11 and I know they use the DX4S, so I figured there would be easier to learn. I guess we'll just see how it goes. I'll definitely keep you up to date with my experience!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks