Which diff fluid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well stock is 30 front and rear, 50 centre. Just not filled to the right level. These things aren't that easy to get out so I'd like to put something in there that works well for racing the first time. Rc Acres is the track around here and it's big, fast and flowing.

I re-did all 3 of them, with proper silicone diff fluid and filled to the right level. So far, nothing is leaking, and i only did some runs around the street to break in my engine. Filled up the center with 50k and both front and rear with 30k.

Well ill bet you get real good at changing them if your going to be Raceing that's how you fine tune your car there's a saying if front tires are growing you aren't going and it's talking about center diff fluid being to light so you just put in real heavy fluid or a spool to lock diff
Now car will not turn in to tight turns and pushes when you put brakes on and turn the wheel that's just the center you have a front and rear to play with to

Last edited:
Yes, they are pretty much easy access. The discouraging part is what they put in the diffs and the quantity... for me, anyone buying a DBXL should overall their diff out of the box...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks