Which dual steering set up for the 5T 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rgarbarino

Looking for a parts suggestion here. Let me clarify first, I'm not looking for a dual steering servo set up, I'm looking for the double steering arm that uses two steering rods instead of the stock single rod. So double servo horn, 2 steering rods and the double servo saver.

Thanks in advance.

You mean push pull steering? There are a lot of options out there. Mostly cheap crap that isnt much better then the stock plastic set up. I think DDM has a few listed. I know rovan makes one. team hoonage ,I think, still makes one too. most of the time people are running dual servos and don't have issues. What makes you want the push pull set up over the dual servo set up?

You mean push pull steering? There are a lot of options out there. Mostly cheap crap that isnt much better then the stock plastic set up. I think DDM has a few listed. I know rovan makes one. team hoonage ,I think, still makes one too. most of the time people are running dual servos and don't have issues. What makes you want the push pull set up over the dual servo set up?

figure it would be a little less stress on the servo if it push/pulled.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks