Which motor and will my radio work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looderman

Hello, I have a Rovan SLT 360 3060 cc. I like the performance out
of it, but I feel like it can get a lot better. I have not messed with the tuning at all since I got it out of the box and put fuel in it, I’m waiting for my Losi 5ive T 2.0 to arrive in the mail. I was curious if I took the G320 out of that and put it in my Rovan if it would perform better than the factory 36cc it came with? I want to ultimately get a Taylor RC 40 or 46 to put in my Losi but for now I was curious if I should mess with the tune on the 36 or if I should take the G320 and put it in there? Another question I had was if the factory radio that came with the Rovan would work on the Losi? Any feedback would be awesome!
Sorry that is supposed to say Rovan SLT360 36cc.

If you ordered the Losi as an RTR it will come with a good radio and receiver. Not sure on the engine thing. Maybe try tuning the 36 and see what you can get out of it. You can beat on the 36 if you have a g320 for a spare.

I ordered mine off of AmainHobbies and it is the Bind-N-Drive edition. I does not come with the Radio, the battery charger or some of the smaller things. I ordered the charger and all of the smaller things but I did not buy the $300 dollar plus radio because I figured I could find a cheaper one or one that someone has and isn't being used else where. Thats a solid idea with the 36 and having the 320 as a backup.

If the Rovan came with the Flysky radio you will just need a receiver for it to work with the Losi. I think the Flysky radios that come with the Rovans have 3 model memory. I have a 3 channel Flysky receiver around here someplace. If I can find it and you can use it you are welcome to it. From what i see on you tube and read in the forums it seems like the flysky stuff is not bad. Make sure you get three channels for a kill switch with what ever radio gear you go with.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks