which o neills head kit? help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being honest timmah i have never had a ported machined motor but i would think that they would all be pretty much the same job whoever does the work..

Like Night and Day difference....Get a good exhaust pipe...even more power...
I use DDM Rear DOM torque pipe...awsome low /mid range .. loose a little on top end..
with that pipe... DDM claims 25% more power....I have a 29CC engine and do wheelie's
on demand ..any time...I am thinking of that very same head kit my self.....30.5 race ported..& 813 carb...I already have the 2mm crank in the 29CC..AKASlawhammer engine...

mmm thats sounds like a big differnce in power,i have a jetpro rear exit exhaust silenced type,im quite happy with it,what do you lot think of the jetpro?
i wonder would it suit the oneills 30.5cc ported kit?
i would really like a rn tuning pipe though...look awesome too

i am going to buy an o neills head kit for my zenoah g260,they have great prices right now and i have been in contact with sean o neill and the one i have chosen is the 30.5cc race ported and machined head kit,comes with 2mm stuffed stroker and plug. AWESOME!:clap:
cost +shipping 169dollars/128 euro

thats a great price seems as exchange rate is so good at the moment.
i reckon this unit will have awesome power,especially after oneills.

but if it was you buying, which kit for the 26cc zenoah would you buy?

Why go from a high quality Zenoah to a cheap CY? I have heard that many have had problems with the cylinder plating fading on the CY. I would stick with Zenoah and choose the 27,2 raceported kit.

well, i was going to avoid this thread. but out of good concience i cant.

Ok yes the motors run decent. sure they arnt that expensive. i have never owned a OBros. BUT i have had experience with about 4 or 5 of their motors here in Michigan others bought. all i can say is for the money that was saved, the guys here that bought OBros motors are now buying and running ESP motors.

Each to their own...I do have 2 obros motors, reed ported and race ported, I ran with 2 guys that had 5bs and the esp race ported 27.2 motor and I had more power, one guy had nothing but trouble with his...I really don't think there is much between the 2 engine builders but I use oneills cos they're closer to me, fast and cheap shipping and Sean is good to me...
never had a problem with my CY ported motors, the cy case is better matched to the transfers the zen case needs more work to port match to the transfers the cy has most of the work done from the factory.
I believe the cy heads now have better plating too.

i have been on to sean o neill sinse and he is shipping the 27.2cc zenoah race ported and 2mm crank on monday(tomorrow) so i should have it end of the week.:clap:

i was origionaly going for the 30.5cc but mr o neill himself reccomended to me the 27.2cc kit with 2mm stuffed stroker set up so deal done and dusted and looking forward to the rebuild,i have new case bearings also to fit on it,should be fun rebuilding.

good to be sticjing to zenoah all the same,bnothing wrong with cy but zenoah somehow puts more confidence in me..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks