Which one to buy ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guardog

I am purchasing a KM vehicle this morning and am undecided between the KM T1000 or T2000. Not sure if I'm really fond of the belt system. Can anyone add some input on their experience with these vehicles. I'm actually driving to NY to pick it up. Thanks

get the 2wd t1000,, all the bajs stuff fit,,, the t2000 4wd is kinda its own thing,, a lot of Baja stuff will fit,, I think its a version of the kalee which they don't make anymore,, nutech rc I believe still have some parts for it,,, I love mine,, mine started as a buggy though and converted to truck,,, if u want 4wd,, I think redcat mt,, or a losi, or mcd

Stay away from the T2000 its not a ture 4 wd its 4 wheel assit with the belt drive there will still be way more power in the rear. Its way to heavy the tires and wheels by themselfs way too much, and as stated above with the T2000 there are many parts that you can not upgrade and have to keep them as KM parts because of the dual shocks which is too much when 4 shocks is all you really need. And there are many other problems with the T2000. I also agree if you want 4wd get a losi and you will not look back.

Well I bought the T1000 GT today. Dan at KM was awesome. A good, stand up dude. He knocked 100.00 because I drove to NY and picked it up. Tossed in metal carriers and chassis brace free. Gave my kid some hats and T-shirts too. Was very impressed with Dan and KM. Have broke it in yet but she looks solid. Weights over 40lbsujaquha4.jpg
a3y2e6um.jpg

Do they have a showroom or any type of open door hobbyshop?

No show room or hobby shop. More like an executive suite located in a business plaza. Large warehouse in back loaded with various cars and parts. Great customer service though. Can't say enough about Dan (salesman)! And his friendliness and professionalism

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks