Which one to get??????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renllek

First Post so hello all *waves*

So the GF has asked me what i want for my birthday and she has agreed to buy me a KM Baja.

Thing is i don't know which one to get?

Been looking at the KM 0002c but cannot work out if the little extra it costs is worth it over the 2b or 2a.

http://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/rc-cars/1-5th-scale-petrol-cars/king-motor-km-002c-baja-buggy-30-5.html

Im not really interested in any of the SC trucks that KM do.

This will be my first 1/5th scale, i race 1/10th electric touring at club level and have a 1/10th buggy for messing around with.

So my knowledge of any large scales it pretty limited.

Any advice would be welcome :D

Last edited:
I got the one with the rcmk motor a couple of months back, love it. Seems well built so far. Got metal where should be. Clutch housing, clutch carrier, gear plate, and diff case all aluminum. Upgraded a few things as I've gone. Got a CPI big bore pipe and vertigo hex drive clutch bell with 19/55 gears should be here today or tomorrow. As stock that motor pulls very well, can't wait to see what happens with these hop ups.

I got the KM 2.0 EX aluminum it's a great baja well worth the money , I upgraded to the RCMK 30.5 cc mod motor , if you can get it with an RCMK motor it's worth the extra money , your electric will seem boring next to this beast .

Attachments

• Gizmotor installed.jpg
    Gizmotor installed.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
If your not interested in the SC truck then go ahead and get a 5B... But if you want to try the best of both worlds. Get the SC truck remove a couple items buy a body and Wing (both cheap) buy buggy tires. And switch as you please. SC truck bodies are expensive!! Buggy bodies are dramatically cheaper. Do as you wish. I got a SC truck converting it to a buggy. The rest of the parts will stay on the side just incase I feel like rocking a truck!

Well i got the buggy in the end and i love it. However..............went on a bash over the weekend with a few guys who all have losi's. Am now saving for the X2 as it truely looks like a beast.

Go fast - I acctually have 2 leccy buggys, a 10th scale which is pretty tame, but....the 18th is an animal. 5050kv brushless running 3s, will do backflips from 1/3rd throttle when you pin the trigger!! :w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks