which one ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazz02000

which one would you choose as your favorite ? . just want to see which one was most popular by all thanks

105 inch dragster mini moto engine

Picture022-1.jpg

44 inch turbine funny car

Picture007.jpg

I think I like the turbine car the best... I like the ingenuity of them both, but the turbine car gets my vote. Although, I would really like to see them both fire-up and shoot down the track!

I've seen turbine model jets fly past my head at well over a 100mph. I wouldn't think the rolling resistance of the tires would hinder the speed all that much, so I could easily see a 100mph pass from the turbine car.

How many pounds of thrust is the turbine making?

I confess, I like them both...

I think I like the turbine car the best... I like the ingenuity of them both, but the turbine car gets my vote. Although, I would really like to see them both fire-up and shoot down the track!

I've seen turbine model jets fly past my head at well over a 100mph. I wouldn't think the rolling resistance of the tires would hinder the speed all that much, so I could easily see a 100mph pass from the turbine car.

How many pounds of thrust is the turbine making?

I confess, I like them both...

thanks trip it produces around 14 pounds of thrust and yes if all goes well it should pass the 100 mph but thats not easy

ok ive got this thread on alot of forums everyday ill be picking up the scores and adding them so keep on voting please thankyou
dragster 36
funnycar 13

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks