Which Pipe - Cant decide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Cant decide which pipe to get for my FG Baja 4WD which im getting next week.

Currently looking at the VRC Side pipe and FG Tuning Pipe. They both look similar in design, both similar priced, im thinking performance levels will be similar.

Or does anyone know if the dom top end pipe fits these? I got one spare.

hrmm I don't like the sound of hacking the body......then i remembered I don't like the body anyway. Will see how I go, as long as I don't have to cut away the roll cage i might give it a try.

thanks for the pic ross, doesn't look like too much has to come off. plus its only a factory paint white body so yeah might make it fit, saves me $200+ on buying another pipe!

sorry for the off topic but what wing is that :0 and i would say a mk1 samba as there solid but if you already have ddm pipe then just stick to that ;)

well I put more thought into it last night and don't really want to run the dom. Reason its my spare is because I found it too loud, specially in my area which is heavily populated.

did more reasearch and found someone that fitted one of those jetpro pipes to the baja, fits ok but the only mounting point is on the header. I don't like this. I don't think long term its going to take the punishment im going to give it. I think it needs another mounting point toward the rear end which is what the other person had to do so im either going to go FG or something else, ill have a look at that samba now.

I did more reasearch and found someone that fitted one of those jetpro pipes to the baja, fits ok but the only mounting point is on the header. I don't like this. I don't think long term its going to take the punishment im going to give it. I think it needs another mounting point toward the rear end which is what the other person had to do so im either going to go FG or something else, ill have a look at that samba now.

My jetpro has been only mounted by the header bolts for 2 years. I've landed it on the pipe a few times. It holds up pretty well, but it will bend if you hit it hard enough.

NewCamera015.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks