which pipe for fg baja 4wd???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I'll post a vid of my baja with the jetpro once it's fixed yet again. Snapped a drive shaft yesterday:( and finally cracked the rear wing bashing in my back yard so now benched waiting for some raised hubs to put my balldrives on, DPS alloy rear arms and I'm after an adjustable diff...having trouble putting the power down with the oneills reed ported 28.5, one tire just lets go when it hits the power band with monster slicks on road and baja knobbies on the dirt, I'll just tell the wife I broke the diff too so I'll need a new one;).

exhaust

When you need extreme power,,,,,,:donatello:

You need a RN Fat Power S.
Type 6004.

182779_a.jpg

FatPowerS1.jpg

Fat Power S exhaust for the FG Marder and Carson attack.
This exhaust is designed for off-road race use.
Maximum power and torque across the entire area.
Fits also on the FG MT - MB - Stadium truck.

See www.rntuning.nl

bigscaleommenanimationweb.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

Type 6004.

182779_a.jpg

FatPowerS1.jpg

See www.rntuning.nl

Hey Ron W where did you get this pipe?

the link doesn't work and I can't find the 6004 when I get on their website

Type 6004.

182779_a.jpg

FatPowerS1.jpg

See www.rntuning.nl

Dude, don`t order this pipe. You will have to wait forever to get it. I ordered one in January and cancelled the order in June since I was tired of waiting. Everytime I spoke to them they told me that the pipe would come in a few weeks. Dreadful customer service :(

I say: GO FOR THE SAMBA! I did and I don`t regret it one bit. Awesome pipe that gives you FG all the power you need.

Dude, don`t order this pipe. You will have to wait forever to get it. I ordered one in January and cancelled the order in June since I was tired of waiting. Everytime I spoke to them they told me that the pipe would come in a few weeks. Dreadful customer service :(

I say: GO FOR THE SAMBA! I did and I don`t regret it one bit. Awesome pipe that gives you FG all the power you need.

I have good experience with RN tuning. I know that they have been busy with exhaust series of 1000 pieces for a shop somewhere in Europe.
I do not know, other than that they now just on stock.

Here is the link of the exhaust:
http://www.proximedia.com/local/Net...bshop.asp?cat=25479&scat=97425&product=182779

The exhausts are very much sold in the netherlands.
The exhausts are made by the owner of RN tuning themselves with the hand.
Sometimes are delivery times verry long.

bigscaleommenanimationweb.gif

Last edited:
really wish I could get the rn but it seems that ordering one is easy but waiting for over 4mths is not! I'll email or fax rn to see if they're in stock. Quiet a few people on this and other forums have always cancelled their order before getting their pipe. I guess unless you live in Holland you're outta luck:no:

Here are a few pictures of the Samba mounted on my Baja Comp. The main thing that needs trimming is the driver’s helmet and some of the left rear panel.

View attachment 1641 View attachment 1642 View attachment 1643

View attachment 1644 View attachment 1645

great paint job.. i love it!

Type 6004.

182779_a.jpg

FatPowerS1.jpg

See www.rntuning.nl

it's wonderfull... damn....

did anyone try to install the DDM Dominator on a 4WD comp baja i couldnt get it to fit the gear setup is diffrent and the brake cable holder is in the way??? anyone had this problem?

did anyone try to install the DDM Dominator on a 4WD comp baja i couldnt get it to fit the gear setup is diffrent and the brake cable holder is in the way??? anyone had this problem?

I installed the DDM pipe on my Baja Comp and it fit, the only issue was it did melt the center roll cage support a little bit but not a major issue. Other than the slight melting of the center support the pipe fit with no problem. I do however have the hydro brake version so I didn’t have to deal with the rear cable brake set up, I can say that the gear set up was fine and didn’t get in the way of the pipe. Unfortunately .I did not take any pictures of the DDM pipe installed to show you the fit. So, your only problem might just be the rear cable brakes, I hope you figure out a solution.

thanks for the tip pwaicon... i took the rear cable brake set up off and the pipe fits right on no prob. so i put the rear cable brake set up back on and broke the pipe mount off and just used a clamp to secure the pipe in the back not the best solution but it works great. ill try to pst a pic soon

Hmm, not to much of a fan of the clamp. I would be scared it might put stress on your alum tower. Might try to see where a support could be added or mad to fit in the same spot and get a welder to weld you one on to fit. I had my support crack on one side and had the guy at work weld it up in one minute works good as new...
The pipe on the buggies haev a tendance to take hits on the side of the pipe. It does not make problems for the pipe but it will put stress on everythng without the support.

Yea I agree. Have a custom mount made and get it mounted back onto the side. Mount the exhaust than the side brake mount.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks