which transmitter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One1Savage_

guys i'm looking for a new transmitter i'm doubting between FUTABA T4PM or SPEKTRUM DX5 RUGGED which one is the best for his price and range distance ?

what about the SPEKTRUM DX5 RUGGED because i can't find the range distance or would it be less or the same ?
I looked all over for range distance as well. I haven't come across any complaints though, but still I vote for the furtaba. The spektrum rugged to me is a suped up entry level controller I'd use for little crawler rigs or e rigs if that's all I ran

This is the manufacturers range for the Futaba 4pv 100m 300ft, listed on their website
Also a R334SBS reciever to pair with it is a good choice If this for a gas model. I didn't realize it's called a 4pm now

I don't know what the range is on my Futaba but it's definitely more than 100m.
I'd reckon the specs are being a bit conservative.

Well I said it before u will say it again look into the noble NB4 from flysky if uou haven't made the purchase yet ģú

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks