White smoke from the HS-5755

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya, does look like the main FET tood a dump.

as long as your EPA werent to far, it shouldnt of burnt up.

Stegy is in Croatia if im not mistaken. But the 2 year warrenty should deffinatly cover the servo. though it may be a female dog to deal with being your in Croatia.

I bought it a few days ago.I will send it back to the shop where I bought servo and it will be replaced.Yes i am in Croatia.Thanks guys!

how you make out Steg? being it was a new servo, id have to say was something amiss from the get go. hopefully your LSH did a swap out for you considering you just bought it, and will have it replaced by Hitec for stock.

I had a new one do that too. They swapped out the board and sent it back rebuilt as a failure. Hope your LHS was better then mine. Mine said contact Hitec. I never went back even though I got a new servo from Hitec.:nono:

how you make out Steg? being it was a new servo, id have to say was something amiss from the get go. hopefully your LSH did a swap out for you considering you just bought it, and will have it replaced by Hitec for stock.

I wondered how do you know that I'm from the Croatia. I realized that you think that i am Hrvoje Stegmayer.I'm not him.He is my friend.
I use Futaba 3PM.

I know Hrvoje is sponsored by ESP, but i guess, cuz of the name, Stegy, i put 2 and 3 together but enedup the 4 somehow. lol I think your SN is what did me in. lmao.

ok i ll try to make a mental note of it, and not make the mistake, but i cant put any gaurentees on it. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks