Who make HY motor

I think it's an CY engine just used by Himotoracing.

The most known rc engine makers as far as I know are Zenoah and CY.

And then you have the RCMK and SCZ engines, but who makes them that I don't know.

And also as far as I know most rc car manufacturers use CY engines in their RTR cars.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Phill2

I think it's an CY engine just used by Himotoracing.

The most known rc engine makers as far as I know are Zenoah and CY.

And then you have the RCMK and SCZ engines, but who makes them that I don't know.

And also as far as I know most rc car manufacturers use CY engines in their RTR cars.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
CY and HY are the same animal

Cy and hy may look like the same animal but are both very different just as Cy and zen look the same but very different. I have a Cy and hy on my bench and have tried to drop an hy in place of a Cy and they are dimensionaly about 2 to 3mm different in width and motors mounts do not line up

Phill2

Cy and hy may look like the same animal but are both very different just as Cy and zen look the same but very different. I have a Cy and hy on my bench and have tried to drop an hy in place of a Cy and they are dimensionaly about 2 to 3mm different in width and motors mounts do not line up
Have you changed the fan cover like you have to with a Zen
I'v found HY and CY parts interchangeable.
Either way they don't compare to Zen quality wise.

I put an HY cover on my Zen 290 and it went straight in?
not sure whats up but i am able to swap all three covers between engines it just seems the actual casting of the block is thicker. im no small chinese engine expert by any means i deal with full scale engines but i will eventualy get around to measuring up all 3 units