Who want to race On-Road 1/5 near Delaware???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisR

I am curious to find out how many On-Road drivers are near the border of MD and DE since there is a place for us to race and I am working along side with another driver from Long Island to get a small series going on for this spring and summer.
I know we have about 10 to 15 drivers in MD, another 5 in Long Island, there may be some in Delaware that I am not aware of and some potencial new ones to come.

Let me know if you are near and if you would be interested.

The place I am talking about is called Blue Diamond, they currently race on-road 1/10 on the new track but they have an old track that is left alone.

thanks

For those of you that are interested and have the time available, we will be meeting this Sunday at the old track at Blue Diamond in Delaware.
We will meet there around 10:00am to talk to the track owner Don and see if we can establish a racing schedule for On-Road 1/5 scale racing.

I have been there before with my car and the track is very good. It just needs a wash and we are bringing the tools necesary for this (brums, blower, power washer, etc).

The track needs a drivers stand and a lap timing system. The stand is no problem, since Don told me that if we show up he will build it for us and the lapping system can be purchased online.

So for this Sunday, we wont be racing, but you can still drive your car on the track and I can share with you a few tricks I learned in Argentina from the Copa America race!!!

Come and joing us if you have a 1/5 scale On-Road car collecting dust in your house.

Here is the address
765 Hamburg Road
New Castle, Delaware 19720
United States
http://www.therczone.com/tracks/468-blue-diamond-rc

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks