Who's this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Prodigy - Omen

last week I think he danced to The Prodigy - "all invaders must Die" (I think, may have been "Warrior Dance"), and the origonal was another Prodigy track from the "all Invaders must die" album too.

Hey James, if your into the Prodigy, you will prob like these guys.

Ive become a huge fan over the last year. Seen them live twice and they are fekkin BRILLIANT !

Their new album "Immersion" is just out now... very good indeed. They have a few before that, "Hold Your Coulour" and "In Silico", which is my fave.

This is prob my fave tune by them.... ACE video too ! Enjoy some PENDULUM !

Last edited by a moderator:
poop hot them Pete.That track sounds a little like THE THE. Infected. Been into the Prodigy since they came out,love to see them and Muse live.
J.

poop hot them Pete.That track sounds a little like THE THE. Infected. Been into the Prodigy since they came out,love to see them and Muse live.
J.

Yeh I would kill to see Muse too. Love them. Knights of Cydonia is FEKKIN ACE !

Ive not heard any THE THE for ages. Used to really like them.

Check these out too, SUB FOCUS. They supported Pendulum at Blackpool. VERY good !

Me missus has just informed me that Muse are playing Lancashire cricket ground(Manchester) in September,if I can get hold of a few tickets are you coming Pete?
I like the Subfocus too.
J.

Last edited:
Me missus has just informed me that Muse are playing Trafford Park cricket ground in September,if I can get hold of a few tickets are you coming Pete?
I like the Subfocus too.
J.

Sounds wicked mate! Im away in september (not sure on dates) but will let you know. Would love to see them though !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks