Why Pay Over £200 For The Futaba 4PL 2.4GHz When You Can Get It For £150 Posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stores like this an RC mushroon/mart are much cheaper but there is every chance you'll get stung for the tax - if you don't, bonus - if you do then it's sometimes still cheaper but you have no back up or warranty.

Stores like this an RC mushroon/mart are much cheaper but there is every chance you'll get stung for the tax - if you don't, bonus - if you do then it's sometimes still cheaper but you have no back up or warranty.

Just send them a nice friendly little letter, and see how co-operative they are. Never know. I always ask the 'question' then leave it to the vendor to say 'no problem', or 'it is not our company policy to make such declarations' ... if you know what I mean .....

Al.

i know a guy who got a 4pk from china, £300, he didnt get stung, i got a tx from chine,just a cheap 2.4ghz, i was lucky not to get caught,the only time ive b
paid tax,if from usa.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks