Sold / Found Will be selling alot of parts soon...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith your offer was to low even with abit of arm twisting wouldnt of been anuf too, i
will be getting over a grand if i do it this way and plus im keep alot of the parts to go on
the 5sc, keepin my ported engine (not like you will ever use it! :lol:

And it was when i was having a tuff time at home the reason why i didnt get back to you
and im sorry.

Regards
Andy

Last edited:
Keith your offer was to low even with abit of arm twisting wouldnt of been anuf too, i
will be getting over a grand if i do it this way and plus im keep alot of the parts to go on
the 5sc, keepin my ported engine (not like you will ever use it! :lol:

And it was when i was having a tuff time at home the reason why i didnt get back to you
and im sorry.

Regards
Andy

csr, how many parts you sold so far ?

Nope not yet :(

consider my offer ? its a win win way and you will be better off gaurenteed

your getting a complete mt with upgrades fully rtr and you get to keep some off your parts thats better then most deals you going to get think about it you would make over a grand its not going to be easy selling these parts on here and ebay plus deducked the fees posted chargers etc you will properly make even less, let me know that you think mate.

Last edited:
sorry no it looks like ebay will be best because u lot aint intrested

MODS CLOSE THE TWO OF MY THREADS ON MONDAY PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks