Will this work on the 27.2cc Zenoah?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that will help loads fella fg do the same thing but in tuning plastic! But it's a good hop up! You can also get the carb spacing kit which is another good mod and cheap aswell!!

don't forget to try the NGK irridium spark plugs in your new motor! And try to get your hands on a engine plate they do them for the zenoah and the cy engines! The engine plates let the air circulate around around the air alot lot more resuluting in cooler running and better still a bit more power!!!!

don't forget to try the NGK irridium spark plugs in your new motor! And try to get your hands on a engine plate they do them for the zenoah and the cy engines! The engine plates let the air circulate around around the air alot lot more resuluting in cooler running and better still a bit more power!!!!

Any links to these engine plates? Thanks for the input.

Sounds like you got to much money LOL but good on you fella:cool2:

I have been saving for quite some time and I just need my taxes to have the rest. Hey, when I do things I do them right!;) I would rather save the money and get everything at once and put just one big order in to DDM.

Thats the best way to do it i don't know how to put a link on here but the part NO. for the zenoah engine sheild in fg is 7333 and the cy is 7333/1 just find a site who does fg sorry i couldn't be more helpfull dude! but they do work really well and try the carb spacing kit that keeps the carb cooler!!

Marder69, if you look in the reply box under the word 'message:' , there's a block of items, goto the one w/globe & looks like sunglasses(it represents link), you click on that & paste your link in the pop up.

Thats the best way to do it i don't know how to put a link on here but the part NO. for the zenoah engine sheild in fg is 7333 and the cy is 7333/1 just find a site who does fg sorry i couldn't be more helpfull dude! but they do work really well and try the carb spacing kit that keeps the carb cooler!!

7333/01 is the substitute for 7333 which is not avail anymore.
http://www.rcnutshobbies.com/search.cgi?keywords=7333

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks