WINN DIXIE stadium truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cougar, that looks awsome... by the way I love the wheels on your Baja.

You'll see it tomorrow at Radical Hobbies if you're there :)
Those are my second set of Elcon, I stripped the black one and replaced them with those white ones which suppossed to be stronger .. we'll see.

BTW, you driven my baja with the black Elcon rims at BassHills couple of weeks ago!

Last edited:
You'll see it tomorrow at Radical Hobbies if you're there :)
Those are my second set of Elcon, I stripped the black one and replaced them with those white ones which suppossed to be stronger .. we'll see.

BTW, you driven my baja with the black Elcon rims at BassHills couple of weeks ago!

I can't make tomorrow "wish I could" but I will see you next week if your there.

Ps: Don't get that body all scratched up before next week Lol.

Nice body mate - truck looks awesome, I can't go 2 weeks without a bash so I will see you out there...

Allanach you may want to keep your TX with you just in case you get the DT's you can at least squeeze the trigger :)

Hey guys, I seem to have developed a new illness, the symtoms are:
cold sweats
body shaking
loss of concentration
bank account increasing.... yeah right.

Could this be from lack of large scale bashing?
Have fun today guys and believe me.... I will be thinking of ya. :rockon:

Allanach I should've stayed away, bad day at the office for me. Tried to run in new engine in racerunner and spektrum rx died. :mad: Went home and put rx out of beetle in mcd, ran on road - air bubbles in fuel line :mad: :mad: :mad: Got about 2 mins runtime - not even up to temp!!!
And there is heaps more large scale at bass hill, couple more bajas and a few more fg's! Had to watch today, oh the pain.

Last edited:
Allanach I should've stayed away, bad day at the office for me. Tried to run in new engine in racerunner and spektrum rx died. :mad: Went home and put rx out of beetle in mcd, ran on road - air bubbles in fuel line :mad: :mad: :mad: Got about 2 mins runtime - not even up to temp!!!
And there is heaps more large scale at bass hill, couple more bajas and a few more fg's! Had to watch today, oh the pain.

I was there yesterday but blew up the diff on the FG after about 5 minutes!!! so ran my reliable baja till about 6pm with the guys.

I was there yesterday but blew up the diff on the FG after about 5 minutes!!! so ran my reliable baja till about 6pm with the guys.

As per above... that's what I do, run it till it :censored: it's self then pull out old faithful.

Monaro, is there anything I can do to help?
In regards to the air bubbles have you fitted a clunk / filter on the end of your fuel line that goes into the tank? Is there enough weight to keep it from floating? Is your fuel line joined somewhere and it could be leaking from there? Have you used rubber gromets to mount your tank as it could be a vibration issue? And finaly... hope your not using silicone fuel line as petrol can break it down?

Hope it helps

Well I went over pretty much all of this, the clunk seems to be the issue, its not super heavy and has now got a bolt around it, it was swinging with the washing petrol and sucking up air (I've got tygon fuel lines - stock ones were hard after a while) and only join - filter, is zip tied. Gonna run it for the boys at work tomorrow so I'll see but I gave it a shot on sunday after a new RX and ditching the 813 carb and BINGO! she moves a bit more respectably now, can't wait to get her out next week, may also have the beetle going (fingers crossed).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks