Winter Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty cool . Sadly wooden toys bring back bad flash backs from my childhood.

It was a bright Summer morning. I was I think 6 yrs old . My Younger sister and I got into and argument. When all of a sudden I took a tinker toy connector to my front tooth (Baby tooth) . Knocked that sucker right out of my head . Lucky for me is was already loose . My Sister had really good aim. Who knew? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good for you guys !! I loved modeling as a kid back in the 70's ! I did some crazy stuff. My biggest thrill and dissapointment was building the "Visable V8" what a royal PIA !!! I was only like 9 years old, my dad was a drunk idiot and no help. Once I got it completely assembled The internals would rotate like 3/4 of a turn and then I would just hear the motor spinning and nothing else. I was SOOO PISSED ! I tried to make it run right but never did. Maybe some of you other 50-something y/o gear heads remember this cool model :

Good for you guys !! I loved modeling as a kid back in the 70's ! I did some crazy stuff. My biggest thrill and dissapointment was building the "Visable V8" what a royal PIA !!! I was only like 9 years old, my dad was a drunk idiot and no help. Once I got it completely assembled The internals would rotate like 3/4 of a turn and then I would just hear the motor spinning and nothing else. I was SOOO PISSED ! I tried to make it run right but never did. Maybe some of you other 50-something y/o gear heads remember this cool model :

Nice I built this badboy at about the same age .

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks